Love Calculator

Name of Person 1   Name of Person 2
powered by love calculator at calculator.net

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beginning Of The eNd

"You're a slut of a thing." He gritted his teeth and a tear rolled down my cheek from under my sunglasses.
I felt awkward. Our mate was sitting in the back seat of the car, having to whitness and listen to this. I felt uncomfortable. I can't start imagine how he was feeling. I never asked him. Only apologized.

4 days passed with no communication, apart from thundering on my door, a bunch of flowers left on my doorstep, me re-living the situation over and over, and a few text messages.
I was stuck on the other side of the continent, no way out, with a guy that supposedly loved me, and this was happening. Wake up call at its finest I would have happily agreed.

I asked myself then... Do I live for this stuff? Surely not. If pain's meant to make you remember you're alive, then I would have rather have been dead.

I took him back on day 5 of course.

0 comments: