Love Calculator

Name of Person 1   Name of Person 2
powered by love calculator at calculator.net

Thursday, July 14, 2011

iN @ nUT sHELL ;

I am 48 years old, 2 divorces, 2 children and 1 grandchild.
He is 52 years old, 1 divorce and 2 daughters.
We met on match 2 and a half years ago.
We had a very nice relationship until my children and grandchild (girl 29 and boy 27 and grandchild 7) came back from Brazil last year.
I saw him distancing from me and then last month he pushed me so hard that in a moment of rage I broke up with him over the phone.
On the next day, I went to his place, apologized and said that I didn’t want to break up.
Too late, he had his mind made up and in a very cold way put an end to our relationship.
He claimed that I didn’t have as much time for him anymore and that we are just too different.
I am crushed! I had planned to spend the rest of my life with this man.
Am I crazy?
Did I choose the wrong man again?
Is he ever going to come back to his senses?
If he does, should I try again?

0 comments: