Love Calculator

Name of Person 1   Name of Person 2
powered by love calculator at calculator.net

Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm really sorry

And...Here's the bad news... 


Okay,so saturday morning,I was at the mall,with my cousins,and boyfriend.I wasn't feeling to great,had real bad abdominal pains,so my boyfriend gave me the keys to his car to go lay back a little.On my way out of the store,I started feeling really dizzy,my legs got weak,and I fainted.Unfortunately,when I fell,I guess I hit myself against the corner of a table or something,but I didn't know,Because by this point the pains were excruciatingly bad.I couldn't even feel the blood or the pain in my head,and I was out for about half a minute on the floor.Thank goodness no one saw me-even though it could've been more dangerous that they didnt-I hate making scenes.So yah,I managed to get myself up and to the car,and layed there for a while.The pains,although it seemed like they couldn't,got worse,and I got into a cold sweat,so I went back to the store,to look for my boyfriend,and found him.I told him my stomach was killing me,but he noticed the blood that was probably all over my face,and then rushed me to the northridge hospital.Luckily,the waiting room was empty,so I was rushed in right away.When they asked me what happened,I told them that I think I fainted and hit my head.The first thing,out of anything,I guess because they noticed my boyfriend carried me in,they handed me a cup.I was totally against this-because me and my boyfriend aren't like that,especially him...not so much me.So I had this long and interesting conversation with the doctor,while my stomach was killing me and my brains were falling out,about when I'd had my last period and was positive I wasn't pregnant or sexually active.Sorry to give you this update on my personal life,although it ties in to what I'm going to add to this,,although it doesn't have a thing to do with this-Abstinence is the best thing to do,cuz if you do get pregnant,you really don't wanna be falling on your ass and face all the time,trust me,its totally embarassing,especially since i'm sixteen.You don't want this,at all,not at this age!Wait at least till your out of high school, or marriage if you can! Trust me,when they handed me that cup for a pregnancy test,it was the most embarrasing,horrible,feeling,although,if I was I wouldn't mind,Id make up for what I did and take care and love my baby...but back to the point!So yaww, After that,I had two ultrasound for like the abdomen pains and stuff...and then someone cleaned the wound,although it was still bleeding like hell,and then I had an MRI,and I was given medicine and stuff to calm the pain,and I knocked out for about two hours.So after that,they gave me the MRI results, and it was all good.I was later taken to get two CAT (CT) scans,and wait for it... 
They told me there was nothing wrong with my head!No concussion,no iregularites...so I'm guessin the crazy dreams and ideas and stuff are all natural about me :) 
so yaww,After that...I had an echo-idk if thats what they call it in english,thass what they call it in spanish-its like this heart test thingy and yaww :) so also...I had about five of those tubes thingys of blood taken out for testing...and then I had more medicine and so I crashed again.So yaww,after that,My wound was cleaned again,and,its like right under my eyebrow,so it won't be so noticeable,and the doctor did a really good job with the stitch work,and I've been taking really good care of it and It probably won't be noticeable. 


So heres the verdict:I have to avoid the sun for about ten days,ice it four times a day,neosporin two times a day,and not wet the area at all for about a week and a half,so Its hard to shower,wash my face...etc.So I have to be really careful and all.I had five stitches,I've been on some meds,(AGAIN,lol,Get ready for some real good ideas for my stories,like last time,lmao) and I've had friends visit me,alot,although I was only there for a day,at the hospital.thanks to that,thoughh,I got flowers and a heckload of teddy bears,and a whole bunch of nice facebook messages :) so yaww,I'll try and post again soon,and I'll try and work around all this...sorry,again,I'm so incredibly sorry :( 


I love you guyss,I'm so sorry,and also,I'm working hard on my new story,I'll try to post for Hate is a passionate emotion like I promised,Although no guarantees for anything.Sorry to annoy you with all this,you probably didn't care...Again,so Sorry,like you have no idea!

0 comments: