Love Calculator

Name of Person 1   Name of Person 2
powered by love calculator at calculator.net

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I h@te YoU, bUt I lOvE yOu : Part-II

  I hate that you have become a different person
I hate that I sit here and think if I should stay
I hate that you put that on me
But I love you!
I hate that you screwed me once
I hate that you screwed me twice
I hate that I am the one hurting for what you did
But I love you!
I hate that I've cried myself to sleep every night
I hate that all I do is think about you
I hate that I would take you back in a heart beat if you let me
But I love you!
I hate so much about you, but I love you. I think I'm still in love with who you used to be 
and 
have hope that one day that wonderful girl might come back. I hate that I'm still here with 
you wondering if I'll get you back or if I'll just have to suck it up and deal with the way I 
feel forever. 
I feel as though the person I once knew and loved is no longer there inside, its just there 
presence in front of me that I still love. I wish i knew what to do. My heart is torn in two 
directions. Once says stay because your love for her will never go and the other says 
leave and heal and love will find you again. 
I hate you! But I really do Love You!

0 comments: