Love Calculator

Name of Person 1   Name of Person 2
powered by love calculator at calculator.net

Monday, July 25, 2011

I WILL LOVE AGAIN

I am 24 years old, female. I've had my first serious relationship when i was in college. Actually, the guy was a friend of mine. He was the ex-boyfriend of one of my close friends. During those times, it has not been a great issue since their relationship was not that serious and we were still young that time. Anyway, my story went like this;
Anthony has been my boyfriend since 2nd year college, we were good friends before, actually i can consider him as my best friend,till i discovered that he's having feelings for me. At first i have rejected him, for i was not feeling anything special for him other than friendship. But then i thought, why don't i give him a chance? Knowing him, he's a very kind and loyal guy, as how i saw him.
After graduation, he got a job at a bank, while i was reviewing for the board exams. Everything was going well for us. Until i finally got a job also, and we both went busy. After a year on his job, he was transferred into another division, he became quite different and even more busy. I tried to understand this and kept in my mind that everything is still fine between us. But then, things became worst. We rarely see each other anymore, and he barely got time to see me. He always tells me thats work is the reason. Can you imagine, from being able to see each other everyday before, we've gone down to once a week or twice a month. And when he is with me, he looks so sleepy, so tired, and not even the mood to talk with me. What's even worst is, he is even like two hours late for our date most of the time.
Little by little, i lost my patience, and was hurt of our current situation. We oftentimes fight about this, but nothing happens even afterwards. Slowly, i think i was falling out of love for him, but that i don't know yet during those days.
I am new in my job that time, and i met a guy. His name is Christian. He is married, with one daughter. He is 4 years older than i am. When we first met, we were introduced by one of our officemates, i don't feel anything special about him, neither do i even have a crush on him. But i am a person who can be quoted as "one of the boys", i am quite cheerful and jolly, and my friends also say that i am fun to be with. 
Moving on with my story, i didn't noticed that Christian has been giving me special attention. Till one day, he asked the group for a night out and i was there with friends. The night had gone deeper, till everyone except me and him, went home. I was still sober that time for i didn't drank too much. We were talking about his problems about his wife, till he burst to me that he likes me. I was in shock and speechless for i have never imagined in my entire life to have an affair specially with a married guy. So i told him that maybe he was just attracted to me, but that would pass, and I've added that i love my boyfriend so much and i don't feel anything special for him. I told him to rather fix his marriage than thinking of things like that. And so he just kept quiet. But i have offered him my friendship which i said is the best i could offer, and he gladly accepted it.
Days gone by in the office, Anthony became even colder and worse, while Christian gave me more attention and affection that i could ever ask for. Then the thing that i had been fearing came, i'm falling for Christian already. I don't know how did that happened, but maybe because i was drowned by the attention he was giving me, which i also wish everyday that Anthony gives me.
And it happened, i just woke up one day having two boyfriends, i don't know if i should  be feeling guilty that time or what, but all i know is during those days, i am happy. 
Then one day, I've found out that Anthony was cheating on me. Months before i did. Which explains every single bit of his attitude towards me and our relationship. I can't even describe how painful that has been for me. At that same time, rumors about my relationship with Christian spread out of our office, which has became worse, and came to the knowledge of his wife. Literally, my life became miserable. But i was not thinking straight that time. I was so depressed of what Anthony has done to me,. our break up, and still, Christian was the one there to cheer me up. And that made me fall even more for him despite all the bad things people throw at me. 
A few months later, Christian got separated from his wife, though not yet legally, but he did that for me. He left his family and fought for me. At first, we were okay. I was in-love, and so is he. Even his ex-wife kept on ruining us, no one had separated us from each other. But after a year of fighting for our relationship, something went wrong. He became different, but i was trying to ignore it.
I have a friend who then took me out for dinner, she then introduced me to her boyfriend's bestfriend. His name is Lloydie. I can say, when we first met, i have noticed that he like me. But i told him i am committed right now and i cannot entertain his feelings for me. So he stopped courting me but still has been my friend.
 Then one day came, again, i have discovered that she had another girlfriend. That explained to me everything, why he goes home late, why he gets mad easily, why he physically hurt me, why he has changed so much.
I felt so used, so fooled, so stupid, and so mad. And i have asked myself why these things have been happening to me. I started questioning myself, "Am i a bad person to deserve this? It's too painful!" I've suffered from this for months, for him, i am still his girlfriend; for me, I've had enough. During these times, Lloydie was there. He was the one comforting me and cheering me up. But i told myself, i am not ready yet. I wanted to give myself a break. Love myself a little bit more, and rest. This i told him, and he understood. After a few months, i just woke up and told myself, YES, i am ready to fall in love again, and luckily, Lloydie is still there for me. And yes, i already love him that time. I just don't want to rush on it, because this time, i want everything to be perfect.
And i was right. I have tried to get to know him better, and guess what? We're together for almost a year now, still happy and in love. I've found my other half in him, my bestfriend, partner, lover, everything that i could ask for. And i can say, i am so looking forward for a future with him. I was just so amazed cause it is true! Life will teach you many lessons, will let you experience so much pain and suffering to learn, so that when the right person comes, you'll be ready, more mature, and a better person. 
Currently, Lloydie and I are engaged.. :) Though the wedding will be 3 years from now, we chose to build our future together,. We just want to be prepared for our future so as not to rush into things too fast. We're taking it slow. surely but carefully. :) Thank God, i've found forever in him.. :)

0 comments: