Love Calculator

Name of Person 1   Name of Person 2
powered by love calculator at calculator.net

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Painful lOve

i gave and i tried
i gave u all i could give you
but it was all useless
u never saw me the way i wanted u to see me
but the pain tht i feel when i see you with her kills me inside
its like i can actually FEEL my heart break inside
the worst part is that i dont want to let you go
i still think your special to me
and im still am not used to the aching of my heart
bc somewhere deep in my heart i know it will never be
i wish i was like her
ive tried to be like her
but thats just not me
i dont know what i have to do to get u to see me for wat i am
id rather be with u than with anyone else
and i feel like im just doing everything wrong
 tht we r so close but yet so far away
and tht maybe my efforts r useless and tht im pushing u farther away from me
but i wish u could realize my efforts bc even though im tired
i dont want to give up
       no
not on you

0 comments: