Love Calculator

Name of Person 1   Name of Person 2
powered by love calculator at calculator.net

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

MY OWN DEFINITION OF LOVE





They say love is letting go. 

Love is the feeling you have never felt before. 

Love is caring and love is happiness.


BUT for me,
 Love is when you never give up showering the one you love with your love even though he doesn't love you back.
 I’ve been hurt for 4 times, sometimes I think I’m cursed in love. But even though I'm hurt I still love.
One-sided love or unrequited love, what does it really mean? 
It is when you love someone but that someone does not love you back; it's like loving a shadow. A shadow that will never be yours. I encounter this before back when I was in 2nd year high school. I fell in love with my best friend, I knew from the start that he knows it and the fact that he likes my friend, which really broke my heart but who am I to complain, he's not mine :(

Infatuation, do you know what this is?
- This is when someone love you, then you thought you love them too, but the truth it is just an infatuation. it's funny, cause its like you're just playing games until you realized you really fall for him already. I’ve been in this situation too, the boy I hate have a crush on me then as time passed by, I grew a lot to him. We're special friends. I thought I love him back but I don't I'm just returning his feelings.

LOVE, four letters word, but it means so much to everybody
 Loving someone is hurting yourself,
I fell in love for the first time, but i was played.

0 comments: